CUA Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant position is a confidential administrative role responsible for providing a positive first impression that reflects the professional culture of Tabor, including demonstrating and promoting positive behaviors that avoid fostering an unhealthy work environment for self or others. The Administrative Assistant position supports CUA Director and CUA team, and represents Tabor first and foremost.
High School Diploma or Associate's Degree. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience.
· Knowledge of child welfare services issues, child and family service systems and social work values.
· Ability to analyze and interpret professional and governing regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, children and families, customers and the general public.
· Required skill level to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of complex situations.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and basic computer applications.