Benefits Information

Summary of Health Plan Benefits

We are pleased to provide you with a benefit summary that describes Tabor’s comprehensive benefits offered to you and your eligible family members. This plan year runs from November 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. The company sponsored benefits offered for plan year 2020-2021 include medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug. At no cost to you, Tabor provides Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability.

Tabor’s also offers you and your eligible family members voluntary benefits including Life Insurance, AD&D and Short-Term Disability. These plans are offered at minimal cost to you, and deducted from your bi-weekly pay upon enrollment.


Tabor’s eligible new hires may enroll in benefits 30 days prior to the benefit effective date, which is the 1st day of the month following completion of 60 days of continuous employment. New hires will receive an email notification from Paycom 30 days prior to their benefit effective date prompting them to begin the self-enrollment process.


Please visit the websites below for detailed information and plan description:

Homestead/INDECS -- Homestead Smart Health Plans and our administrative arm INDECS 

HMO benefit description - a MultiPlan PHCS--Practioner Only network is a national network. The PHCS network offers access in all states to over 700,000 healthcare professionals, including both primary and specialist practitioners.

Aetna HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) benefit description - a health plan with a higher deductible than a traditional plan, meaning you pay for more of your health care items and services upfront before the health plan pays. There is a Health Savings Account (HSA) attached to this benefit where you can make bi-weekly contributions to a savings account to be used to pay unforeseen out of pocket costs. The money is set aside in your tax-free HSA account.

page1image18939904 page1image18953728

Independence Blue Cross (IBC) Prescription Drug Plan 

Whether you select INDECS or AETNA HDHP plan, the prescription drug plan offered is administered by FutureScripts, an independent pharmacy benefits management company that is responsible for maintain a network of participating pharmacies, administering benefits, conduction prior authorization reviews and providing customer service.

Delta Dental PPO

This preferred provider plan offers the convenience and flexibility of visiting any licensed dentist, anywhere. Covered services are paid based on a percentage. If, for example, fillings are covered at 80%, you pay the remaining 20%.

Delta Dental DHMO  

With this plan, you and each of your covered dependents are required to choose a participating Primary Care Dentist (PCD) to coordinate your care. If you require specialty care, your PCD can refer you to a network specialist for covered services, however, you may visit a participating orthodontist without a referral. See the 2020-2021 Benefits Guide for additional information of plan coverage.

EyeMed - Vision

EyeMed is all about easy! Just choose an in-network eye doctor from our Enhanced Provider Search, schedule your visit, and go in for care or eyewear. You don’t even need your ID card; just give them your name and birthday. When you stay in-network, EyeMed handle all the paperwork. In-Network Providers: LensCrafters, Pearl Vision, and Optical. Online: Ray-Ban,, and ContactsDirect.

Sun Life - Basic Life Insurance/AD&D and LTD

This benefit covers you for life insurance and AD&D 2 times your Basic Annual Earnings, up to a maximum of $650,000. The premium for this benefit is completely paid for by Tabor Services, Inc. at no cost to you!

page2image18923712 page2image18928704 page2image18926400 page2image18929856 page2image18925056


Voluntary Life Insurance/AD&D

You can choose from $5,000 to $500,000 in increments of $5,000, not to exceed 5 times your Basic Annual Earnings, of additional life insurance for you and your loved ones. No medical questions asked up to the guaranteed issue amount of $150,000. For your child (ren) the amount you can choose is $10,000. Based on your elections, premiums are at cost to you and deducted from your paycheck on a bi-weekly basis.

Additional Voluntary Benefits at a Glance:

  •   Life Insurance/AD&D

  •   Short-T erm Disability

  •   Accident Insurance

  •   Critical Illness Insurance

    You may also visit the following company websites for further details about the plans. You can download the “2020-2021 Employee Benefits Guide” where you will find the plan bi-weekly deduction amount, and more:

    Tabor Benefits Portal

    Tabor Services, Inc. HR Service Center

    If you incur any issues or concerns regarding your employee medical coverage, contact the Member Advocacy team at 800.563.9929, or,



Tabor Personnel Policy 

- Click Here to view Tabor's Personnel Policy

Benefits Forms: