AIP Case Aide
JOB LOCATION: Bucks County
The Case Aide transports youth throughout various counties including but not limited to Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Philadelphia, Lehigh, and/ or Northampton County. The Case Aide may also participate in occasional community visits and assist in accessing resources and records. This position will require direct client interaction and execution of transports, assessments, and supportive interventions in order to support delivery of child welfare services. The Case Aide will operate passenger van and other Tabor vehicles (cars) equipped for the transportation of youth and families. This position works in emergency situations as required. The weekly schedule is Monday – Friday (daytime and early evening hours that may vary according to departmental needs).
High School Diploma or GED (required).
Minimum of one (1) years in transportation services. Minimum of one (1) years of experience working with youth.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Ability to provide accurate and timely reports and recommendations.
· Knowledge of community resources.
· Strong oral and communication skills.
· Strong working knowledge of computer application (Microsoft Office) and ability to work with various digital information system.
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with clients, co-workers, and visitors.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of youth and families and to cover emergencies.
· Ability to work independently, demonstrate good judgement, and prioritize skills.
· Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Transport of youth on scheduled and unscheduled appointments.
· Engages with youth and staff in a respectful and trauma-informed manner.
· Communicates with Tabor AIP Team to coordinate transportation assignments each week.
· Coordinates usage of all company-owned vehicle.
· Prepares vehicles for usage.
· Logs and tracks vehicle usage.
· Assisting youth in and out of vehicles.
· Completion of incident reports as needed.
· All other duties as assigned.